Thursday 30 April 2009

Evaluation

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

The preliminary task helped in introducing you to the cameras and to iMoive and gave you a basic understanding of the cameras and software. However since the preliminary task and from working on the production of my final product. I have learnt it is important in having storyboards and being well prepared and organised is a key skill and necessity is producing a product. I have developed my camera skills such as using zooms, pans and more technical shots which we did not attempt during the preliminary. Also my editing skills have very much improved i know how to use imovies in more detail now since working on my final product i did not know how to make transitions or add effects on my preliminary task or how to use sound. Overall i think i have made a lot of progress and have learnt a lot about the development, production and editing of a media piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment